The Angel Investor members of the Kent Investors Network (KIN) group will next be meeting in September 2015: and invite contact from businesses looking for funding to expand: whether start-up businesses or young ones looking for extra funding to grow an innovative idea much faster.
The KIN investors cover a wide range of sector expertise: and can often provide not just finance but insight and access to a contacts Rolodex to be envious of!
Our previous meeting was Investors Open Day – June 2015
Kent Investment Network (KIN) is a prime source of Kent Business Funding for growing or start-up companies. We do not charge companies upfront to view their plans, or for them to come present to our regular panel of about a 12-20 experienced Business Angels.
But members of KIN do put each new business plan through our vetting process, so that only the best, (and the best fit to KIN member interests), will be invited to present.
- What we look for, from a Business pitching to us as Angel Investors
- Helping Kent companies to grow and over-come hurdles to growth
- May 2014 review of recent investments
- April 2015 – KIN Business Angels check out more business pitches
- February 2015 – KIN Business Angels meeting
- November 2014 – KIN Business Angels meeting
- October 2014 – KIN Business Angels meeting
- June 2014 KIN members meeting
- May 2014 Kent Investors Network meeting
- Businesses seeking Funding at our Feb 2014 meeting
- November 2013 KIN meeting – more pitches than usual
- Businesses seeking Funding at our Sep 2013 meeting.
- Businesses seeking Funding at our June 2013 meeting.
- Businesses seeking Funding at our April 2013 meeting.
- Software Business seeking Funding March 2013
- Businesses seeking Funding at our February 2013 meeting.
- Businesses seeking Funding at our September 2012 meeting.
- Businesses seeking Funding at our July 2012 meeting.
- Businesses seeking Funding at our March 2012 meeting